skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
David Barber ILLUSTRATION
All artwork © 2011 DAVID BARBER
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Bear of the Day
I can't stop with the bears. This bear turned into a color study as much as anything else. I posted a different version the other day and I wasn't really happy with it. This might be more of a complete thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinkers Island Fish Company
Click here for the web site!
Labels
Illustrator
(18)
Sketchbook
(15)
drawing
(12)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(36)
▼
June
(2)
Bear of the Day
Sketchbook Heads
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
2006
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
Blogroll
Blackberry Tales
Chautauqua
Followers
Search This Blog
About Me
Dave Barber
I am on a roll these days. Drawing everyday for at least a half an hour. Fill the sketchbook!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment