skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
David Barber ILLUSTRATION
All artwork © 2011 DAVID BARBER
Sunday, April 26, 2009
The Wooden Classic
A reoccurring theme of fish in cradles. I found this sketch in a drawer I was cleaning out and turned it into this in a day. I love moving forward. Quick one or two day drawings, fun, don't obsess. Move on!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinkers Island Fish Company
Click here for the web site!
Labels
Illustrator
(18)
Sketchbook
(15)
drawing
(12)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(36)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(9)
A Taste of Maine
The Wooden Classic
The FireHouse
The Minnesota Mermaid
Rodents
Dunkin Twitter
The Real LugNut
LugNut II
LugNut
►
March
(8)
►
2006
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
Blogroll
Blackberry Tales
Chautauqua
Followers
Search This Blog
About Me
Dave Barber
I am on a roll these days. Drawing everyday for at least a half an hour. Fill the sketchbook!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment