Sunday, July 16, 2006

Thanking a Technology Goddess

I am not a writer, I am not a computer nut. But the idea of an outlet like this does appeal to me. Dave's World started as a joke. Dave's World is an attitude and not always a healthy one. But it is time to exercise my bloggerhythms here with a daily workout that will keep my creative side nimble and cure all of my social ills (fat chance of that). My love is a mermaid and her friend is a technology goddess. They think I should have this blog and who argues with mermaids and goddesses. These beautiful girls make things happen. I thank you now, Maura the Magnificent. You are magnetic and radiant in your creative ways, the mermaid and I will miss you but you are only a blog away. The east coast is losing a creative force that the west coast will realize very quickly. A force bigger than Santa Andreas, warmer than any Elvis NiƱo and cooler than any one else on any Globe. Let Dave's World begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment